duramax cp3 on 6.7?

johnhaynes18

hey guys sorry bout all the post lately, i just came across a guy that has a duramax cp3 (from a 01) that hes wanting to part out for more than a reasonable price. he just wrecked it and wants what he can get for it. any idea if this would work maybe as a replacement for my stock one? or could i down the road buy the bag of parts arson kit and put that on my stock cp3 and use the duramax one as a duel fueler kit so i could run dual cp3s if thats even possible? or is there a better and easier way to do this. And anybody know how hard it would be to configure it if it is possible thanks everybody i appreciate everyones suggestion and information!!:Cheer:

I am not positive ,but I think that is what the PPE dual fueler kit uses a cp3 off of a lly duramax not positive though some one will be along soon that knows more than me

Okay well that's good to know man, which setup are you going to go for on your rig? The ppe or industrial?

probably going industrial on mine but ppe makes awesome stuff to no particular reason I like industrial injection better they are both about the same to me