Duramax Vette

Does sound like a cummins, didn't see any exhaust smoke either. Cool video tho

It does kind of sound like a cummins now that I listened again. I just assumed that a duramax would be about all that fit under that hood without a cowl.
Will have to watch to see if more vids come out! Those guys that videoed it are in Nebraska so I wonder where the car is from?

I think it is fake, thats a cummins engine sound but there is no way a big a$$ motor would fit in there, no smoke also.

Malcolm

wtf, there was NO smoke, ima say fake....

but isnt chevy supposed to be putting their new little d-max in a vette in the next couple years?

Man that was cool.....not! I wish my single turbo truck would do a burnout like that.

Jim

Hoax. I contacted them and they spilled the beans.

A diesel vette would be fun though.

I had wathced that video maybe a month ago. It was dubbed over with a diesel. When I had watched it a while back it was normal gasser

install a line lock and you can do a burn out like that. allows you to apply brake pressure to only the front brakes by closing off the brake line to the rear brakes.

SKYNYRD said:
install a line lock and you can do a burn out like that. allows you to apply brake pressure to only the front brakes by closing off the brake line to the rear brakes.

thats not how it works, it goes on the front brake lines, you apply brakes set the line lock and it locks the pressure in the lines. then you can let off the pedal and use both feet to work throttle and clutch then just let go of the button when you want to let off the front brakes

or just wrap a rag around the rubber part of your rear brake line and clamp over it with a vise grip. ----Very effective!!!
Lavon_1.sized.jpg

If that really was a diesel in that car you should of heard the turbo spool up too one would think. I could be wrong

Sawed off said:
If that really was a diesel in that car you should of heard the turbo spool up too one would think. I could be wrong

they already admitted it was fake.. but that sure was a good fake lol

Back