Dwall = no good

ryanss22

I purchased a s475 turbo from member Dwall that supposidly was rebuilt and just need'd a new comp wheel... after receiving the turbo I saw the exhaust wheel had bent fins and it had obvious play... I sent it out to get rebuilt by a professinal shop in PA, they called me 3 days later stating the turbo would need a whole new rebuild and have the shaft replaced. Apperently who ever Dwall had "rebuild" it they actually pressed in .10 over sized bearing's which allowed no oil flow at all.. not only was this part shot but after they had bead blasted the exhaust houseing they found a crack in it..... :soap:

I tried to contact Dwall through PM, the only way we had communiacted before and after not recieving a reply in over a month I am posting this here!!!

Dwall:
Last Activity: 01-28-2013 07:20 PM

What a phukkin POS

Why can't people be honest

Post up his name, number, and address

I can verify what Ryan has said. Have seen it with mine own eyes. As well as the repair bill....
Not pretty

Last edited:
Compd needs a bad member list. No need to ban them. Keep friends close and enemies closer. A minimum 200 post requirement should be set to access the forsale section. Also a friend group of 10 members on your profile page should also be a selling requirement.

The friend thing is easy. Go to national events and make friends. Its amazing how well it works.

Why can't people just be honest. Period end of story. Why is it that people get off on screwing others. That's the problem with today's society. It's horay for me and **** you......

Sad sad time we live in, I just feel sorry for my son. I'm afraid there won't be many honest people left.....

Its the Walmart mentality. I do not support Walmart. I do not need to treat others as Walmart does. Think about it. ;)

Why can't people just be honest. Period end of story. Why is it that people get off on screwing others. That's the problem with today's society. It's horay for me and **** you......

Sad sad time we live in, I just feel sorry for my son. I'm afraid there won't be many honest people left.....

I don't agree with that here 99% of people here are stand up folks. And Lee I hope to see u at TS this year.

I don't agree with that here 99% of people here are stand up folks. And Lee I hope to see u at TS this year.

I have traveled in the past. Now I make the NADM event here in PA as well as Fall Brawl and Spring Fling. Look around a bit and you'll find my phone number in my for sale adds. I've been around, met Rich, Will, John Robinson, Heath the clutch salesman, Levi the turbo blanket guy and quite a few other names slip my mind. There are also a bunch of locals on here that know me personally.

So who knows or has met you?

Last edited:
Not many to tell u the truth, I am self employed with a business that needs my constant attention as well as a wife and 2 boys so I don't get out much. I wasn't being a douche just saying I would have a cold one with you at TS if u were attending.

Not many to tell u the truth, I am self employed with a business that needs my constant attention as well as a wife and 2 boys so I don't get out much. I wasn't being a douche just saying I would have a cold one with you at TS if u were attending.

Ill vouch for you being a good guy any time you need it.

I honestly don't think the post minimum or friend minimum or anything else will help folks keep from being screwed. Think about it, most of these guys are 20-40 years old. If they can't learn to be honest people in 20-40 years....another 200 posts ain't gonna help them.

You dishonest people SUCK. I'm sick of all of ya.