dyno at irp???

bonesmx2000

supportn the single moms
does anyone know if there will be a dyno at irp for the dhra event?????????
i have some buddy's who keep saying they are going to dyno there but i dont think dunbars dyno will be there?? anyone have any ideas

Inquiring minds want to know. An event the size of this one in years past, it will take quite a feat to run as smooth as Dunbar and his crew. Mind you this is NOT a DHRA slam...fans of this event might be curious as to how it will go this year. No one wants to plan to come down there and put down "the" number or duke it out with their buddy's for local bragging rights back home only to show up and realize we are on some homemade ricer dyno.

If Dhra Is Going To Have A Dyno At Irp Then Why Dont You Guys Advertise That I Know Many Ppl Who Were Planning On Dynoing At Irp But Were Unsure Of The Dyno So Are Making Other Arrangements

Wouldnt That Be A Wise Choice For You Guys To Let Everyone Know That There Will Be A Dyno?????????????????????????

The dyno has been advertised on our website, under national events, it will be mad dog from St George Utah, the same dyno we had at houston. Sorry it took a few to get a answer but this isnt my dept and Im not in the office everyday, just trying to get an answer for you guys. Thanks Kyle Jackson pulling director