Dyno at TS??

David said the TS and Scheids were among the few major events that he was taking the dyno to this year... I can't remember the others though off the top of my head. I think it was only 4 or 5 events if I remember correctly so if you are wanting to get your truck on the DPM dyno better do it now!!!

Yeah I'm wanting to get my truck onto the dyno this year. Is there a pre-registration or is it first come first serve on Friday and Saturday?

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Hmm....wonder if I can camp at the gate to be first on the dyno Friday morning... LOL

David said the TS and Scheids were among the few major events that he was taking the dyno to this year... I can't remember the others though off the top of my head. I think it was only 4 or 5 events if I remember correctly so if you are wanting to get your truck on the DPM dyno better do it now!!!

I know Rudy's Diesel Performance is having them at their open house weekend the first weekend in March. We hope to have them in Adairsville again. We talked to David about it at our event in October and he said he would probably do it since we are so close.

If its not with Dunbar at TS / Scheid (and Maybe a Very select few others) it'll be parked at home with Jeff G.

If its not with Dunbar at TS / Scheid (and Maybe a Very select few others) it'll be parked at home with Jeff G.

I was thinking that Jeff would buy it, and that it would be a great addition to the shop, but i wasn't sure... He needs to permenantly install it in the shop then rent time on it as well as using it for a tuning tool for customer trucks...

Yes we will be at T/S this year.Friday at the drags and Sat. at the pull.

We have a few other events booked and are in the process of nailing down a few more.

Mike

Is the dyno thats gona be at TS wide enough for a dually with a 102 inch foot print or will we need to remove the outside tires?

The DPM dyno is able to dyno most duallies even with big tires and 24-inch 10-lug wheels without removing the outer wheels. On real big ones a whole tire will likely be hanging off whereas with normal tires they generally have 3.5 or 4 tires on the rollers... Hope this helps.

Back