DYNO day PITTSBURGH area...

hotpursuit

Talked to a friend today who has a dyno at his shop.... he is willing to do a dyno day... 3 runs for hp and torque readings 65$ or 80$ to give fuel air readings and such....

said he will need at least 20 rigs and will supply food via cookout type food...

once this is a go he will then have the equipment to dyno diesels which people can use to see what there mods have gained them in the future...

im gonna be filming a tune on his dyno of a 1200hp 4cylinder drag car in feb...with one BIG turbo

probably do the event in the spring... ill work on a date once we see how many may be interested.

Are you talking about the same event north of Pittsburgh on Feb 10th? Some guys have been talking about an event on www.truckpulls.com I think the date was feb 10th? I can't remember. Anyway, we are in the Pittsburgh area. I'm up for anything.

no it isnt i didnt know bout that one... this one is east of Pittsburgh and will be in march or april....

you going to Quaker steak in cranberry on the 20th at 3pm? a bunch of us will be up there....

What are you calling east of Pittsburgh? Lots of towns east of Pittsburgh if you know what I mean. ;)

I'll be there if I'm not at a dog trial somewhere the weekend it happens!

geeze you dang dodge guys... pm me with ur numbers and ill call ya at 4 am to remind ya....:poke: :ford: hope to see you guys there...

Patrick@DPP said:
I live in Cranberry, whats happening at QSL?
qsl is sat i think @ 3:00 people from tdr cummins forum i domt think it matters what you drive ford gm what ever should be a good time :Cheer:

Where are all of these trucks when I'm driving around Cranberry looking for someone to show me that Dudge power? I know Inline is scared...what to do. Im just kidding guys, hope to see you saturday. World of Wheels is this weekend too.

scared.:hehe: I may lose but im not scared of anything. :poke:

Pat is your tranny still holding or are you going to have to go aftermarket soon?

Trans is fine, but I will most likely add the trany cooler we have on sale. This summer I might go with a TCS converter. The problem you are thinking of from this summer was tuning related. I THINK its ok. lol

p.s. we rebuilt the trans in the excursion a few weeks ago....very nice now!

So i guess larry will be planning on more power then?

That is my current problem in order to get injectors and such i need a dd clutch, input chaft and internal fixes.

Once there is a date for the dyno let us know as soon as possible. that is the biggest problem with the peopl i have talked to. Once they know when it is they can plan around it. I know of about 6 other also interested.

You know we can get you any of those parts you want.

Check truckpulls.com under the northwestpa setion. I think that dyno event is feb 10th. not sure

Back