Dyno results of my truck from dyno day!!!!

oldsmokey97

well i finally got my truck on the dyno (DYNOJET)!!!

she turned 511hp and 1367 Tq!!!!!!!!!

I thought the tq was off on the first run, but, on the second pull, it was right about the same! I was thoroughly impressed!!!!

what now...........?

Lance

right now i am trying to decide between "downgrading" my 64 to a 62/12 and feed that into an S400 or go ahead and keep the 64 and feed that into something like a big brother or an S471................................

Lance

oldsmokey97 said:
right now i am trying to decide between "downgrading" my 64 to a 62/12 and feed that into an S400 or go ahead and keep the 64 and feed that into something like a big brother or an S471................................

Lance
Make a call to II they'll help get ya on the right track.

The s471 is smaller than a "B2". The "B2" is an S475. IMO go with a 62/14 S475 setup if you want to go the twins route. While your turbo is at HTT they can modify the WG by makeing it bigger and open further. Or you could always go with an external WG.

or............... what about just running a decent shot of NOS for the extra air.

ZEX has a "prostreet diesel kit" for about $550. (50-300 horse).

would this work too??? instead of spending thousands on a twin setup?

Lance

oldsmokey97 said:
well i finally got my truck on the dyno (DYNOJET)!!!

she turned 511hp and 1367 Tq!!!!!!!!!

I thought the tq was off on the first run, but, on the second pull, it was right about the same! I was thoroughly impressed!!!!

what now...........?

Lance
With what kind of heat on the pyro?

man i dont know......... wasnt really paying att. to it. Looking at boost, tach, and speedo.

I can peg the pyro in fourth gear easily if i stay in it long enough. That is why i KNOW i need more air in this beast.

Lance

oldsmokey97:

Congratulations on your great dyno numbers!:rockwoot:

-------
John_P

Back