Dyno Results

Tate

What?
Had our dyno day yesterday, got some new numbers with the DDP comps sticks and the silver bullet. Wound up with 521/900, peaked around 3100 and stayed above 450 until he let off at 3700. Looks like my first graph from two years ago, but shifted 500 rpm later. Spools a good bit later than the 62, thats for sure. Was getting 45psi out of it on the dyno. Timing is still at 15.5. If I weren't still on the 400k km old head bolts and gasket, I'd crank the boost and run another 4 or 5 degrees timing. The operator said the EGT's hit around 1200, which seems low, but I'll take it. Either way, just wanted to share.

I'm gonna try and get a pic of the graph up in the next little while, in the meantime, a pic of the rust bucket might suffice.

Attachments

• Dyno Run.jpg
    Dyno Run.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 46
nice! i gotta get on the dyno soon and see what this newly p pumped truck will do!!

Whats done to your pump? My ddp 175s smoke alot more than that

Stock 215 pump, 4k gsk, shallow 100 plate, afc springs and set up for more travel, and 15.5 degrees timing.

I vote fo CRANK up the boost, I have a tow rope. No sense pulling out a good head gasket. A different plate or governor spring configuration. We could try some methanol spray for a quick blast and see what you think. I picked up 70rwhp on that dyno, just on spray.

Tate, that dyno didn't load your truck up. You might to put in on NOS and/or some methanol so the turbo will lite and burn all the fuel that you brought. I think before moving the timing I would see if you could do some tweaks.

Try more timing.......

I went from stock sticks and stock timing, to huge sticks and 20* timing and picked up almost 200hp!

Try more timing.......

I went from stock sticks and stock timing, to huge sticks and 20* timing and picked up almost 200hp!

Sounds like I might have a couple months off in the summer now, so time to get some headgaskets out of the way. Atleast I should be able to do it close to home. More timing coming soon.

Tate, have you done any adjustment to the wastegate? You still pulling hard up to the 4000 rpms? Looking at the video, the smoke looks like its clearing up at higher rpms. You have the dyno curves for the different rpm's?

Haven't touched the truck since the day after the dyno, maybe in the next week or so. We'll see how the head swap on the 12v goes first.

That's a great place to start, especially for a mild tune :rockwoot:

Heres my old dyno sheet with the 62mm and 80hp jammers, and then with the 66mm and the DDp's.

Attachments

• Dyno Graphsmall.jpg
    Dyno Graphsmall.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Dynosheetsmall.jpg
    Dynosheetsmall.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 11