E Locker for 03 front axle?

durawhat?

Diesel Tech
What is available for the front axle? want to do a e locker, but was told they dont make one for this axle? the truck is used for sled pulling so even a spool would work, but i cant find anything. Any help would be great.

Thanks

They do make an elocker for the AAM 9.25 although it does require some grinding of the housing to fit in a dodge.

Had a e locker in my 05 till I broke a front axle shaft and it took the locker with it. Worked great other than that, but welding is the way to go if it's not on the rd anymore.

A little confused, so the locker out of the power wagon wont fit the axle in my truck? and to get one to work in the stock housing what needs to be ground? also if anybody has any part #'s that would help. could weld but would be nice to have a locker just in case i put it back to street duty some day. thanks for the input guys.

I am unsure about the locker out of a power wagon. Eaton makes an E-locker for the AAM 9.25 but you have to grind some of the housing. It will fit both Dodge and GM AAM axles but the dodge housing needs some grinding done on inside of housing for clearance.

No, locker out of the powerwagon, you still need to grind the housing.

The Powerwagon is a High Pinion axle.

Back