e4od PCS & dodge trans in OBS ford

fummins97

I have two part question: first, is there anyone within few hour drive from Detroit, mi that can go over the PCS wiring of my truck and tune my file to my driving needs? Tim M. is 16 hours from me and that's a little to far for me right now but this trans is acting up since day one and its making me insane. Destroked is no help, dcs wants $100 just to send me another tune, which I have five different from various people. But I just have had no luck and it is sporadic on problems, one week my 1st to 2nd shift sucks, this week I mash the throttle and it only goes to 1500rpm and sounds like I'm trying to brake torque. If I put it into first manually and shift it myself it runs great and builds good boost which leads me to think its no the trans just the tuning, but I am no expert by any means. Which is why I ask is there anyone somewhat close that knows this PCS?

Second, if this doesn't work out, has anyone put the dodge auto into a 90's Ford? I'm looking for real world facts and pictures. Which dodge trans, what type of crossmember, how is the shift cable hookup, do I need the TPS and OD switches, what transfer case is used?? I really don't know anything about the dodge auto's, so what should be done for a decent build on one?
Any info is greatly appreciated on both subjects. thanks for reading.

Back