Early NV5600 clutch question

BACummins

Hey fellas got a quick question. I am putting a clutch in my 2000 with the NV5600. I know that in 99 and 00 they had the 1 1/4" input but do they have the 13" flywheel like the later models? I've already ordered my clutch which is a ceramic dual disk from Kentucky Clutch and it came with a 13" flywheel. Haven't pulled my trans yet as I am waiting for a trans jack. They sent a starter spacer with the kit but will I need it? If it has the 13" flywheel stock then I'm assuming that I won't. It's no big deal if I need to use it but I can't find longer bolts anywhere local and I am guessing they forgot to send them with my kit. I would like to have it going tomorrow so I'm hoping I won't need the spacer. I would appreciate if someone could tell me which flywheel is in it and if I will need the spacer or not. Can't find any answers on google search so far. Thanks in advance.

OEM for an early 6 speed is the same as an NV4500, no spacer, no goofy flywheel.
Beware, those early NV5600s had a problem with the synchro rings going bad and they are no longer available.

CHANCES are that your tranny already has been replaced or has been upgraded.

Mark.

Thanks for the reply Mark. I guess I will see when I get the trans out. The starter didn't have a spacer when I pulled it earlier. It would be nice if it was upgraded to the newer version although I would have to exchange my clutch. Wouldn't mind waiting another week if that was the case.