East Coast Truckin Nationals - Virginia Motorsports Park

I work about 2hrs south of VMP, and I've been hearing ads about the event just about every hour from the local rock radio station. (Fm99) Pretty neat, I bet there is gonna be a lot of spectators with all the advertising.

We have 4 radio stations and Television ads running for the past week. Hopefully we have a great spectator turnout.

The sleds being used will either be Bushwacker or The Hammer or they maybe will have both running if a large number of trucks show up. Don’t know if any of you guys are familiar with either of these sleds but there the same ones i pull practically every weekend with Dragon Motorsports.
They both pull very different from each other. One pulls hard in the beginning the other hits hard more towards the end. Hope to talk to a few of you guys and safe trip getting down or up here.

Out at the track nice facility

We are hooking up 1320go timing for everyone to view tomorrow

Some great trucks came out today. Philip palmer I do believe set a knew ps record. We headed out early blew the turbo up. Thanks nhrda for a good event by far the biggest turn out I've seen at vmp.

Palmer ran backed up his. follow my Facebook. ill be updating there.

Fat fingered from my phone.

Spider Man ran a 9.12 @ 153 and his brother won Super Street.

Phil Taylor wins Pro Street with a 9.65 @ 138.

Congrats Phil! I hate you!LOL

Back