East Coast Truckin Nationals - Virginia Motorsports Park

Congrats Phil!!!!! Man that thing just keeps getting faster and faster :clap:

What happen to the smith truck? Also who won Super Street?

Matt Handwork won top dragster
Darren Morrison beat the G&J Dirtymax for prostock.
Phil Taylor beat Philip Palmer who still ran a 9.7X on what sounded like five cylinders in the finals of prostreet.
Micah Sullivan won SuperStreet
The dude in the little black cummins rat rod took 11.90 with Sam Smith taking second. Margin of victory was .0007.

Fat fingered from my phone.

Superstreet only had 3 myself mikah (sp) and Dallas from suncoast. My turbo decided to explode on the first pass of the day. Made it a very small class. Times varied from 10.6-10.2 I do believe.

sled pull results????????????????

I came in 3rd for the mod street class, broke something in the rear tho. If that didn't happen might of been able to squeeze out another 6"s to get 2nd but things happen. Mostly area trucks were there. 1 Schied truck and modified ford with a 12v in it was there, really nice guy from GA with shasty Mc nasty on the door. And if your on here? Thanks for letting me borrow your jack

That Shasty mc Nasty truck was sweet. Not that the Schied truck is anything to scoff at either.

Had a great time, not bad track, it was a good weekend until the white truck took a sh1t, some fast trucks there, it was great to meet everyone

Yeah I stopped over at this pull on my way home from vacation to visit Brad and Susie, good people. Glad they made it out there to put on a show for the Virginia crowd

I came in 3rd for the mod street class, broke something in the rear tho. If that didn't happen might of been able to squeeze out another 6"s to get 2nd but things happen. Mostly area trucks were there. 1 Schied truck and modified ford with a 12v in it was there, really nice guy from GA with shasty Mc nasty on the door. And if your on here? Thanks for letting me borrow your jack

That's my husband (Shasty McNasty truck) - no problem happy to help. We had a good time and met a lot of great people - looking forward to the next big event.

* I took a bunch of pics - tried to get some of everything - here's a link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150238725051360.321313.261772841359

Last edited:
Back