eastern central OH

CoalTown

Howdy, Everyone calls me Irish. I have a 02 cummins 2500HD, as it sits is stock except straight exhaust and AFE cold air intake. Have all the parts I want just no time to build as of yet. 120 horse injs, banks intake elbow, 150gh fast fuel rail mount fuel pump, 4" down pipe to 5" pipe, blue chip FMS, south bend single 13" FE 3 pc exhaust manifold Tial blow off valve, and twin turbos. Plus clean up small dings from previous owner and paint.

I'm out by baltimore south of 70. Mudn1 Bend over and I'll show you where my fuel rail is. I come from a family of cummins fiends.

I'm out by baltimore south of 70. Mudn1 Bend over and I'll show you where my fuel rail is. I come from a family of cummins fiends.

Its a simple question??? and no I sorry I dont swing that way......

Considering I have an 02 24V VP44 I wouldn't have a fuel rail and if you are speaking of my fass fuel rail mount, thatwould imply, frame rail mount. If you have any other brain busters please bring them to me, just don't hurt yourself thinking of them. Now your mother would like her computer back.