ECM reflash for Cummins in a Ford?

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
I tried searching, and I know it's got to be out there somewhere. But I admit I am no good at searching. A friend of mine has an 01 Ford auto that he had an 05 cummins dropped into. I found an ECM for it, but need to get it flashed so we can get it fired off. Who can do this for me?

Bob Wagner, but you have to buy a Smarty.

Tried, I can get smarty's from him any time. But for some reason he won't reply to me when I ask about setting this truck up.. He said he'd do it, but he must be busy or not interested in it anymore. And I really need to get the money out of the ECM now. My wedding is coming up quick!

Any other options?

call me busy yes. email, pm's . please call bif

Ok Bob, I'll give you a call tomorrow :Cheer:. I've never been one to talk on the phone, so I always PM first :bang. One of these days I will learn better.

I tried searching, and I know it's got to be out there somewhere. But I admit I am no good at searching. A friend of mine has an 01 Ford auto that he had an 05 cummins dropped into. I found an ECM for it, but need to get it flashed so we can get it fired off. Who can do this for me?
ken at http://www.autoworldmt.com will get you fixed up.