economical lift pump's

99Binder

need a lift pump set up that isnt extremely fancy but will get the job done eventually 600 + hp, I already have a areomotive 100 micron element and a permicool 10 or so spin on, just need good pump, or if possible it would work with the stock filter setup, thanks wyatt

I am running a PPE lift pump on my 06 and it works good. I am at 655hp in fuel right now and it will not get below 24 psi of pressure. BTW it is sitting a 30 psi at idle.

I had best results with the Raptor-150 the Fass-150 did not have quite the flow and the PPE only lasted two weeks until the motor stopped. I wish I would have known about the Raptor from the start and I would have saved a lot of money

The Raptor has a regulator built in that is easily adjustable

walbro are a great little pump will support your 650 hp numbers

What kind of pressure is needed. Would a carter 4601 work.

I'm not familiar with a carter-4601 but what you need to look at is the pump mechanism. For longevity the gerotor design is best and if you want max flow/performance stay with a company/brand specifically built to pump diesel who stand behind their product and warrant it for it's intended use.

Iam also runnin the ppe lift pump. It has a adjustment screw on the side to adjust the pressure. I have had mine for about 4 months

My PPE has been on this truck for almost a year and a half and I have not had any problems out of it.