ED 50mm External Wastegate

smokin06

Here fellas we have a 50mm Engineered Diesel external wastegate, it has a total of 2 hours run time on it, i will let the air regulator and braided lines go with it. This is a really nice wastegate, but i have decided to go in a different direction. i will get some pics up, or if u wanna see some pics pm me ur cell number and i will send u some as my digital camera is broken. i paid $750 for i would like to get $650. thanks allot.

yes im pretty sure thats what it is. i had it on my twins and had a 64/71/14 turbo on top it was inbetween the turbo and exhaust manifold i think thats a t3 right.

Dang I wish I had the $$$ for one of these. How did you like it?

i liked it, i never got it dialed in but its nice to have the regulator on it and regulate the pressure on when it opens. i am going from twins to a big single so i dont really need it anymore.

to the top i really need to sell this, $650 Shipped its brand new fellas, u r saving over $100 on this.

chris at ed can sell u the t4 flange and they are pretty cheap i think, let me know maybe we can work something out.

i will accept trades also im looking for a real good set of 5x20 or 5x22 dual feed injectors, or even a set of 5x25 injectors.

Back