ED Turbo Help.

1911 guy

Trunk Monkey
A buddy of mine has ran every turbo under the sun. He has recently started running ED turbos in both of his trucks and just raves about them. Done some research and found that they run 68mm exducers rather than the traditional 71's that you see on other turbos. Im wondering what the advantage of this is? Also what exactly do you get when you opt for a race cover when buying a turbo? So all yalls input will be greatly appreciated, and instrumental in my choice of new turbo. Thanks.

Give me a call and I can run through the questions you have. 616-608-2977 Chris

Well Chris id love to give you a call but im kinda stuck in Afghanistan right now. But do look forward to doing business in the future.

Well Chris id love to give you a call but im kinda stuck in Afghanistan right now. But do look forward to doing business in the future.

I see that now. I will answer what I can while you're in the Sand.

By the way, Thanks for spending your holiday over there for us.

The 68mm 10blade has been one of the turbine wheels we have used for years. For what we build it bridges the gap between the 11blade 65 and the 10 blade HDP 71 wheel commonly used in S300's throughout our sport. The flow and spool properties of this set up cover a range that we find a number of our customers wanting to run in both as singles and in a twin set.

For the CR trucks the Race cover is on the way (as well as the 64's). There is some flow improvement due to the way air enters the inducer, MWE groove change's and a few overall casting improvements.

If you want to shoot me an email (chris@engineereddiesel.com) with the mods and plans for your truck we can plan one out for you when you get back home. Chris