Edge Attitude Problems

wideopen

Slum Lord
My Edge attitude Keeps resetting back to Factory Default.. I called Edge about it , BTW nice people to talk to, But they said they know there is a problem but there not sure what it is?

Anyone else having this problem?

One thing about Edge, their customer service is supposedly great. I bet they'll take care of you Phil..:)

The Customer service at Edge is pretty good ..I'm just not real happy about this thing resetting back to Factory Default when it wants to.

I have to reset the Gauge Pattern, the Tranny de-fuel, he low boost fueling and some other things..Not that thats a lot it's just aggravating to have to change it over and over again

I feel your pain. My truck died and then wouldn't start back, sent the box back and got it back from edge two days ago with their newest 3.1 version and it still didn't work. Truck started but it seemed like it was going to shake itself apart at idle and stuttered when I went to take off. This is the third time the box is back in the mail to them. :banghead: They are good to deal with but I just wish they would get there problems fixed.

KS

Yea, tossed the Edge along time ago. My truck wouldnt start and i was all freaked out! Un-plugged the box and it started right up. I got it fixed and sold it to a friend. Same thing happend to him. He sent it back and got a new one. Hasnt had any more problems .... yet.

wideopen said:
The Customer service at Edge is pretty good ..I'm just not real happy about this thing resetting back to Factory Default when it wants to.

I have to reset the Gauge Pattern, the Tranny de-fuel, he low boost fueling and some other things..Not that thats a lot it's just aggravating to have to change it over and over again

How often does it happen???