Edge Comp/Smarty

Smoky

Yesterday i sent my comp box back to have it upgraded to the drag, since they have the $50 promo. I am thinking about getting a smarty to stack with it and am wondering how to run it. I have read about people that have this stack but they dont tap the pump. What does the comp do if its not tapped? Also can i run the smarty with timing, if i turn the comp off? Just trying to get an idea of the options i have with this stack and what would net the best all around gains.

you can run the smarty on the even # levels but not the odd ones you can't run timing. Well you can if you want your dash lit up like a christmas tree. You can run the smarty full blast if the comp is off even if it is tapped. My brother runs that combo on his 99 cummins with bullydog 5 injectors also and he does very well on fuel milege ad everything and yes you can and should tap the pump wire with that combo it works well.

i ran my comp on 5 with the wire tapped and the smarty on 8 and it was wild!! i ran the comp on 5 and the smarty on 9 also it just took longer for my turbo to rap up but when it did...hold on!! it ran awesome.... i now run a tst and a smarty.

i ran my comp on 5 with the wire tapped and the smarty on 8 and it was wild!! i ran the comp on 5 and the smarty on 9 also it just took longer for my turbo to rap up but when it did...hold on!! it ran awesome.... i now run a tst and a smarty.

BAD IDEA!!! Don't EVER run the smarty on 9 with another timing + fueling box!! If you do, you will end up with a blown motor! Only run the smarty on even levels, which is fuel only.