Edge Comp year differiences

nsm5096

Ended up with an edge comp for a 1998.5-2000 and my truck is a 2002. Anyway to make this work? Or is it different internally? What about a Quadzilla?
Thanks
Nate

The 98.5-00 Comp will not work on an 01-02 truck. I'm not sure on the Quadzilla.

Thanks for the conformation, I was afraid that may be the case. Since I will have to buy or trade for something different am I better off going to a quadzilla or something else?

Me personally, I would stay with the Edge Comp. If possible get the Drag Comp.

The boost signal is a little different mapping from 2000-->2001
It can run either way but will act a little different than the correct calibration.

Have you tried the new V2 tuing on the Adrenaline? 3600RPM capable and custom tuning user can define.

jkidd

Buddy of mine is contemplating going to a ppump, if so I am buying his v2 quad 4k I think it is. I have not tried it yet. My truck currently has 50hp injectors and an ez. Clutch this week then I can put on the compounds/injectors etc.

If it is a 4k box it does not have v2 tuning. Also if your truck touches a street you should not run the 4k box. The standard box is world's smoother and you get the perk of v2 tuning.

If it is a 4k box it does not have v2 tuning. Also if your truck touches a street you should not run the 4k box. The standard box is world's smoother and you get the perk of v2 tuning.

True statement

Its a standard adrenaline, how long ago did the V2 tuning start shipping and how would I know if this one has it?

Back