Edge Hot unlock

JRcummins

Can you run the edge with the hot unlock stacked with a bullydog on an 03

wouldn't go over tow on the bullydog without a rail pressure gauge, since juice w/attitude adds presure on 03-04.4 trucks, and the bullydog adds pressure on performance and extreme

The juice dosent add very much pressure, I know I have one and have a rail guage. I had to add a dr p to get my pressure up to where I wanted it

Timing now on the other hand will be an issue

Kevin

yea....its already throwin a high rail pressure code when the check engine light comes on the way it is now with out the hot unlock...i guess i need a rail pressure gauge

believe it or not, when I added more pressure (dr p) the engine light went away

Kevin

the code that always comes up on my truck is cylinders 1-3 short high or low. what does that mean? and it only comes up when i punch it, when i punch it the truck almost dies and spits and sputters. what causes that

before the dr p, only around 18 19k,, after the dr p, an nice steady 27 28k. I would consistantly get a check engine light while racing.

Kevin

yea....i really need a rail pressure gauge....i'd like to know what mine was doin. Is the dr p just fuel or fuel and timing??

Interesting...I had a juice with attitude when they first came out for the 305/555 motors, i didn't have a rail pressure gauge, so i can't give numbers then, but I blew one relief valve, and it took out the rail pressure sensor. It could of been a bad box or maybe my truck was picky...I don't know...I got rid of it after a month for the TST, but if it works, it works every truck is so different it may get you the performance your after.

Juice/Att + Dr.P #2017 works real good for me. Lvl 2 on juice for towing and lvl 3 for daily driving.