Edge juice on an o8.

daysel

A friend of mine is considering the edge and was wondering how it's working out on the new trucks. I have one on my 98.5 and have no complaints.
His main concerns are if warranty issues.
Thanks,

daysel said:
A friend of mine is considering the edge and was wondering how it's working out on the new trucks. I have one on my 98.5 and have no complaints.
His main concerns are if warranty issues.
Thanks,
We got an MP-8 on one here and it does a nice job..... Price compared I'd look that way also unless your buddy wants lots of work when he does have to go to the dealership.... The Edge has lots of other wiring to support the attitude not to mention the Pyrometer Probe..... Your buddy either needs a back up plan to explain it or he has to duplicate costs in the gauges.

JMO

JacktheBear3 said:
We got an MP-8 on one here and it does a nice job..... Price compared I'd look that way also unless your buddy wants lots of work when he does have to go to the dealership.... The Edge has lots of other wiring to support the attitude not to mention the Pyrometer Probe..... Your buddy either needs a back up plan to explain it or he has to duplicate costs in the gauges.

JMO
Thanks.
I'll check it out.