Edge Juice w/ Attitude EGT issues

bowmansmash

recently on my 02 ram my Edge Juice w/ Attitude has been showing spikes of EGT's around 1800 plus (if I remember correctly). its very random and normally only at low RPM's and low engine temp around 140 degrees F. I don't believe there is any way my EGT's could be this high so its obviously the sensor... or so I think. anyone else experienced this issue??

I have a snow performance W/M kit on my 1st gen. It would read over 1500 on the W/M controller, but read 1100 on my gauge. A bad ground to the controller caused the problem.

I have a snow performance W/M kit on my 1st gen. It would read over 1500 on the W/M controller, but read 1100 on my gauge. A bad ground to the controller caused the problem.

Thanks I'll check it out, any other symptoms that went with that?

nope, just the really high reading. when i first put the autometer pyro in, it would jump all over randomly. it too was a bad ground to the gauge. i had to run the ground right to the negitive post of the battery to keep it calm.

I put in a brand new Autometer pyro the other day and the SOB won't read over 150F....ever. I wonder if they have quality issues. I still may find it is something else but I've checked the setup over and over and can't find anything else wrong. No spikes though. I swear I put it in the exhaust manifold. Maybe I missed. LOL

Back