Edge Juice W/ attitude Question

teren1

This ain't no boys toy
Can anyone tell me if the Edge Juice has tire size adjustment?? I just ordered mine and in hindsight I never bothered to check and I'm not finding anything online to say yes or no. Thanks in advance, Traci

It does not..... ANd honestly you would be better off with real gauges and a chip from DP Tuner. The Edge unit you are buying has no trans shifting provisions. It will eat your trans over time.... It will also throw codes all day long in levels 3,4,and 5. I speak from experience.

So what to I need if I order the dp tuner, I see you can put up to 16 add ons?? Do I just call them and let them know what I'm looking for in performance?? It's really just a driver but I do tow my horse trailer which is pretty heavy when loaded

teren1 said:
So what to I need if I order the dp tuner, I see you can put up to 16 add ons?? Do I just call them and let them know what I'm looking for in performance?? It's really just a driver but I do tow my horse trailer which is pretty heavy when loaded

if you want power fuel mileage and be able to tow up to 20,000 pounds.
we have a 4 position chip with custom tuning. just call us at 352 528 0688.

dj.

I have the juice/ attitude, I love it. I don't know how it will work on a Ford. The tire size adjustment is easy to adjust. You measure the out side diamiter and enter it in inches, thats how the attitude monitor gets your speend and quater mile times. I've never had it throw a code before or ever had anything wierd happen because of it. It displays every paramiter of your engine. I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Juice.

I tow a 17,000 lb trailer very frequently and it never caused any trans. problems. It does monitor for trans slipage. I've had the unit in for the last 20,000 miles, never had a single issue.

The Juice for the Ford 7.3 and the Cummins are very different in the way they work. There are no trans provisions except for fuel cutoff during shifts at WOT. Get a good set of gauges that will cost about $300 and then a DP Tuner chip with what ever tunes you want on it and you will be totally set to tow what you have safely. The Juice will eat your trans during towing because it still uses the stock trans programming that the PCM has, but you have extra HP and TQ. And the fact that it will throw the engine light in levels 3-5 are really annoying.