Edge Juice/with Attidtude or Edge comp with guages

Smoker17

sPoolinfOol
I'm lookin at eaither the edge juice with module or a comp with guages. Which do u ugys prefer? the only reason i want the comp as it advertises more power gians, (to how true these are I dont know). Can u switch both on the fly? as in roll through the numbers while driving? This will be on a Daily Driver for moderate race and little towing. ANyone Tow with a comp?

TIA,

Smoker

p.s. I can get a really good deal on the comp.

Just depends on your decision to sacrifice a little hp for a cool set of gauges. But, if you want real gauges, get the comp. The attitude sure looks nice on the pillar.

Attachments

• Gauges.JPG
    Gauges.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 14
4x4dually said:
Just depends on your decision to sacrifice a little hp for a cool set of gauges. But, if you want real gauges, get the comp. The attitude sure looks nice on the pillar.

your a bastard! :evil THat does look good! hmmm

I bought the pillar with the speaker hole in it just to mount switches. I bought these plugs for the hole. Does that help? :shake:

Attachments

• Plug 1.JPG
    Plug 1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Plug 2.JPG
    Plug 2.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
If I am not mistaken the juice/attitude has the same power as the comp. If you don't already have the gauges it will be cheaper to get the juice/attitude$.02

Get a Hot Juice with Attitude. The Juice has a cool down timer, cool features like 0-60, egt backdown & more.

Thea buttload more features to it, the only downside seems to be I have heard more problems from it than the comp.

I tow with my comp on 2x3 all the time, only time EGT's have been an issue is in the mountains with long grades, mods are in sig.

cummins724 said:
Get a Hot Juice with Attitude. The Juice has a cool down timer, cool features like 0-60, egt backdown & more.

Can you get a hot version for a 98.5-00?? I dont think u can, i thought it was only for 03-06.

If you buy a non hot version, is there an option on there to unlock a hot lvl?

you can get both! The juice monitors everything! Analog gauges are nice too. Run both. You'll get the same power out of the juice as you would with a drag comp. on a 01 I know you can get the hot unlock code and it is a full fueler on level six. With it turned way up EGT's will become a factor. With it up you'll drive by the pyro regardless.