edge juice with attitude??

CSAKing

im about to get a 2003 6.0 f250 and i was wondering who has the edge juice with attitude and if you like it. i am looking into tuners and was wondering if this one was a good one or if i should look into something else? thanks for the help

Have it on the duramax

CSAKing said:
im about to get a 2003 6.0 f250 and i was wondering who has the edge juice with attitude and if you like it. i am looking into tuners and was wondering if this one was a good one or if i should look into something else? thanks for the help

I have the edge jucie w/att on my lly duramax i loved it at the time but now im wanting to make more power so i just have it in as my gauges for now until i can find a buyer for it

great power, not really good for the trans. the newer ones are said to have a little control over firming the shifts and locking the TC but not really sure how well it protects it....

the orig. juice/att killed my trans at 60k and there are many who didn't make it that long.

well if the edge isnt that good for the tranny what other options do i have for tuners or should i just work on strengthning the tranny to ?

what all will stc let me change i know the edge has alot of things you can set but i dont know alot about the stc

also which stc setup will i want to choose?? by the way thanks for all the help guys

CSAKing said:
so should i go with the livewire?

I wouldn't. To many bugs. Not a good place to mount it.

Just get the Xcal 2 and use the $200 you save and put that toward some really cool gauges. They look better anyway.

Back