Edge Platinum went Belly-up Last Night

GHowieFarts

Went to leave a neighbor's house last night. Went to crank-up and there was no glow plug light. Tried it anyways. No start. So turned to off a few times then tried to restart. No start.

Then I noticed that, with the key off, the Edge monitor was still lit-up. And it was obvious that the thing had lost its mind.

My neighbor towed me home. The indignity of being towed by a Chebby gasser:aiwebs_029:

Pulled the Edge out. Truck cranked right up. I am now back to stock. I had forgotten what a sorry little wheezer the stock 6.0 is.

The good news is that I had already ordered an SCT from Innovative Diesel last week. They should have burned it this weekend. So it should be here this week.:woohoo:

This is not the first post I have read dealing with this. There are a few on TDS that have had similar problems

Mine did the same thing, unpluged it and everything worked fine. Plug the edge back in and it would work for a couple weeks and then the exact same thing. Sent it back to edge and they reflashed it, it has run perfect ever since.

Send it back to edge, get it fixed.

Then sell it on Ebay.

Get some beer $$$$$$$$$$

Back