edge programmer,plugs dont match up

DSLPWR445

a friend of mine got a edge juice w/attitude programmer for his 05 6.0 and all of the wiring worked except the factory harness to the edge box with not fit no matter what i do,can anyone help?

a friend of mine got a edge juice w/attitude programmer for his 05 6.0 and all of the wiring worked except the factory harness to the edge box with not fit no matter what i do,can anyone help?

That's probably a good thing it doesn't fit. The edge tuners, just from what i've read from numorous people, tend to eat up trannys. Tell him to get an SCT.

I had that trouble when I was putting on on my dads '06, Found out i was tryin to plug it in backwards

That is the truck telling you to keep that $h!t away from it.:doh:

You may think it's all that, and a bag of potatoe chips now....but, in time, it will kill the tranny...it's been proven over, and over again...:bang

....but why ask the people on the forums???:hehe:

Nope, fired up and runs fine

ok yeah we got it figured out the plug onn one side the plastic piece was in upside down and we flipped it over and it fired right up and runs fine ,gonna upgrade to the edge platium

Don't waste your money on edge just go with SCT w/ custom tunes. You will be happier with more power and better milage. I started with edge and went to SCT custom mpg went up to 18.5 to 20.5 hand calculated. Much better performance.