efi for 2010+

smith075

:soap: Is there any word on when EFI for 2010 + cummins will be out $.02:st::charger:

What exactly are you wanting for it to do to the 10+ trucks?

Based on what I've read it may be a while and Lots of the things folks want, H&S are already doing.... (Clean power, No Codes for deletes, Tranny Software, Turbo tuning, etc )

I'm probably doing a Mini Max for mine until EFI gets all the tuning / tranny tuning figured out in the next year or two....

Last edited:
I personally am waiting for the 10+ release for the logging abilities, and of course the tuning tools. I have a Mini Maxx and it works well, but the truck could be better if it was tuned for my needs, same reason everyone else wants EFI Live. The list of mods right now is short, because I don't want a smoking tow rig I can't tune. I was under the impression the 10+ stuff would be out much sooner, but don't really have any heartburn over it because the H&S fills the void right now, I'm just impatient. Ross and Paul are very busy, and business wise it probably made more sense to go with the bigger potential market first (03-05). I know of at least 7-10 2010 and newer trucks that are either wanting to delete with EFI or wanting rid of their H&S stuff, mostly because of the flexibility and potential cost savings. Some will wait, others won't. I see very few new dodges that aren't deleted driving around town, so the need is definitely there.

Either way though, I will just have to be patient and hope the new H&S Maxx Calibration Control software will get me by until then.

I just got the email from H&S and MCC is out and looks like it will be about the same as efi. This made my day

Back