Efi Live - DTC P2141

jasonram2500

LOAN KING
I just updated my EFI live to can10. Removed all the EGR, DPF, Grid Heater and installed a new turbo. The only code that I cannot remove is the P2141-egr Airflow Throttle Control Circuit Low. P2141 is not an option to delete in can10. Can anyone please advise me on what to try to get rid of the code?

Thank you...

I just updated my EFI live to can10. Removed all the EGR, DPF, Grid Heater and installed a new turbo. The only code that I cannot remove is the P2141-egr Airflow Throttle Control Circuit Low. P2141 is not an option to delete in can10. Can anyone please advise me on what to try to get rid of the code?

Thank you...

If you downloaded RC10 then p2141 is available to disable. Its F2225 and should be disabled on a full deleted truck.

I found the code, thank you, I don't know what I was looking at before. All codes are clear now. Thank you.

Is there a list of what DTC's should be disabled on a fully deleted truck or am I going to have to do this the long way...

Is there a list of what DTC's should be disabled on a fully deleted truck or am I going to have to do this the long way...

Only took me a minute the first time around doing it the "long way" LOL

If you run into problems I'll be free later in the afternoon..

Only took me a minute the first time around doing it the "long way" LOL

Agreed..

Flash it in, read codes. Dissable, reflash.. I think alot of guys think its harder than it really is, or maybe they are nervous.. After my destruction at Ennis this weekend I think maybe a little nervousness on my end would save me some coin. LOL

haha, exactly, first time working with efi so don't want to buy a new ecm right now...
What happened Dave, engine or transmission?

I am using the stock manual file from TFD, it's the only one I can find, the ones on this file library still are not able to download.

I am using the stock manual file from TFD, it's the only one I can find, the ones on this file library still are not able to download.

should wrk just fine. load it up. open scan tool. connect to truck, cm2100 controller, read dtc's, then shut those off. make sure they are all emmissions related though.

Back