efi live help!!!

jaredandrews

im new to efi live and after several failed attempts thought i had everything downloaded to the v2 and started to scan the truck when i had a error code 0522 CRC with corrupted .CDT file showing up. I have no idea what to do now. Any advice or fixes before i go crazy!!??

What version of software are you running? Please post V7, V8 and firmware/bootblock details.

What type of vehicle are you trying to read?

How long into the Flash do you get the error message?

Are you trying to read a stock tune, modified tune, or something you believe is stock because you used your tuner to return it to stock?

Cheers
Cindy

it was on an 08 dodge 6.7 i have both the v8 and the v7 downloaded properly and it was about 2 min into the download when it popped up. I have the v2 flash scanner. looked up the code and it said that the .CDT data file was corrupt and needed re installed.

Jared, you haven't answered my first or fourth questions.

I am unable to offer you offer you any solution without understanding what build of software, firmware and bootblock you are running.

I also need to know what type of tune you are reading - stock, modified?

FWIW, the software CD that comes with FlashScan V2, and the software available from our website DO NOT support 6.7L Cummins, only the Release Candidate software from our forum.

Cheers
Cindy

windows 7, with a laptop i bought two months ago plenty of processor speed and ram. also it was to flash a stock truck

windows 7, with a laptop i bought two months ago plenty of processor speed and ram. also it was to flash a stock truck

Your PC is not the issue. Answer Cindy's questions before proceeding.

Build?
Bootblock?
Firmware?

Last edited:
Jared, cindy needs to know your bootblock and firmware information. Pull up efi live explorer. half way down select f12 (if its not already selected). Read off what it lists for Bootblock version and date, and firmware version and date.

Back