EFI Live library

Blazin Dmax

tried downloading a couple tunes out of the library here with no luck. Just get an error message saying file not found. I am tryin to find a factory stock tune for an 06' 5.9 manual. can anyone help me out?

I'm getting the same issue. I'll PM admin on the board and see what they can find out.

I didn't have any problem downloading from tunefiledepot.com, so you might like to get your file from there if you need it urgently

Stock Tunes

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy, is that where you reccomend we get the stock files from (tunefiledepot)when we first set up EFI or will there be stock tunes on your website soon? I can't go back to my dealer for a stock flash, with my vin# they will put the auto tune back in, and need the manual one now with the 48re behind her.

EFILive doesn't host any tune libraries as such.

CompD does, but I'm not aware of it not working before this thread. In fact, CompD made enhancements to the library a very short while ago to accommodate our change in file formats.

Tunes are also hosted by TuneFileDepot.com

Between the two sites, all stock tunes should be available to download, although I think it may take another week or 2 for 6.7L files to filter through and be uploaded to cover every application.

Cheers
Cindy

Back