EFI Live V2 - Magnaflow - MITUSA - Kennedy - BD - Firestone and othe

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
EFI Live V2: Bought from ATP, used twice. Once to load a tow tune on a LBZ and once to load the IdahoRob tunes on my LB7. 2 TCM tunes left. $515 shipped

picture.php

MITUSA Belt driven Fuel Pump Kit: I bought this used but never installed it. Looks to have everything, pump, brackets, pulleys, 2 belts, and various hoses and fittings. $275 shipped

Kennedy Mega fuel filter head:Bough this used but never installed it, comes with a bracket, fittings, and bolts. Filter will be removed before it's shipped, it's used. $100 shipped

picture.php

Mangaflow Stainless LB7 downpipe: Brand new, comes with gasket. $125 shipped

BD Full Bore exhaust manifold: Brand new, comes with sticker and fittings for pre-tapped pyrometer port. $125 shipped

picture.php

Firestone Air Ride kit: Part number 2250. Fits 01-2010 trucks Installed in June, removed yesterday, nearly new. Everything is in excellent condition, not salted or rusty. $280 shipped

picture.php

3 gauge pillar pod - Looks new but unsure of brand. $45 shipped

picture.php

Ultima Duramax starter: About 300 miles on this starter, thought I had a starter issue, turned out to be a bad spot on the flexplate. Will include for free with first person who buys $250+ at asking price. OR whoever wants to pay additional $30 shipping for it in addition to their purchase.

picture.php

Prices are OBO, the worst I can say it no.

Last edited:
So only 2 ecm licences have been used total on the V2? Meaning that it can support 219 more?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
219?...If you say so. I bought it new from ATP, and I used two[2] ECM licenses.

I think it costs extra to tune a Cummins with it. I guess I should look into that in case I want EFI live with my potential new truck.

BD, Magnaflow, Ultima, gauge pod, and Kennedy still available, let's make a deal!

Gauge pod gone.

Manifold, downpipe, filter head, and starter still here.

Back