Efi tunes from bean

rtaylor2007cr

I wanna go fast
I was always a die hard smarty and zues fan. But on a street driven truck I thought the smarty was unbeatable. Ryan Bean is a good friend of mine and he pretty much guilted me into letting him tune my tow rig after we had a few drinks. Later that week he put a tune on it that put about 510 hp to the rear and it still pulls 20,000 pounds like a dream. It does not get to hot and it is not that smokey at all. I through a set of 120's in it and it acts like a whole different truck. For a fairly stock tow truck I would not be scared to grab gears against anything at the drag strip. If you are looking for a great tune that is smokeless, super fast and torquey, and can still tow as much as you want, call BPD and tell them Robbie.

Glad you are liking it Robbie, now go get a pump or two for those injs so I can tune them in better!

I see some bigger sticks and a motor pulled when I do pumps ;). cant have that little white ghost of tylers being able to beat me. lol

Can't wait till you can tune my 05 ,Ryan have you done the repining of the harness for an 06 ecm in on an 05 ? I have a spare 06 ecm but hesitant to try the swap so I can have EFI live.

I have not tried it Tim, may be easier to just go ahead and change the harness as well.

Not at the moment but come across them time to time for 150 or less.

If you come across one call me especially on the or less one,then you can sell me some EFI live to go with it. You have my number in your files.
Tim

Sorry lost track of this thread. Let me look for some harnesses.

Not having allot of success. Could probably get a harness from a salvage yard for around 350-400.00. Still lookin.

Do you know a part number for 06 harness ?I had seen this number posted for an 07 {4931851 } no idea if it's good or not.

Last edited:
I dont know the part # Tim. 07harness should be the same as an 06 though.

Can't wait till you can tune my 05 ,Ryan have you done the repining of the harness for an 06 ecm in on an 05 ? I have a spare 06 ecm but hesitant to try the swap so I can have EFI live.

I tried it. Its a pain in the a$$ and a tangled mess by the time your done. Also ended up spending like $50 on the junk plastic C1/C2 pin removal tools.

Back