EGR Cooler Blown

FaSSt9602

Just got off the phone with the dealer...EGR is blown!

My question is, they are fixing it under warranty. If they are going to do the work, does anyone thing that I should see if they would be willing to throw a delete kit in there? I am not sure if they would even go for it as they seem kinda straight up on this stuff. I know they I will obviously have to pay for the kit, but I need to see if they would do the R&R under warranty...

What are your thoughts? I need to let him know soon! Would anyone be able to get me one of these in the next day?

Last edited:
yea..I will have a couple available to ship tomorrow..but the cost to next day it will be high I am sure.

As for the dealer installing it some will and some will not..depends how good the dealer is.

Has nothing to do with how "good" a dealer is...the question is....will a dealer knowingly remove a federally mandated emission component ?
You're gonna have to have a dealer that doesn't care if they get a 100,000 dollar fine if they get caught.

Has nothing to do with how "good" a dealer is...the question is....will a dealer knowingly remove a federally mandated emission component ?
You're gonna have to have a dealer that doesn't care if they get a 100,000 dollar fine if they get caught.

A "good" tech will tell this guy that yea he will do it on the side because the EGR system on these motors are jokes and do nothing but fail and take other parts with it.

i know my dealership thought it was cool that I deleted mine... but I had installed FCDPs kit myself.
But 2 years ago, I did have them install my sneaky pipe as my "egr replacement pipe" when they did my studs, no questions were asked.

yea..I will have a couple available to ship tomorrow..but the cost to next day it will be high I am sure.

As for the dealer installing it some will and some will not..depends how good the dealer is.

Adam, What is included in your kit with the manifold?

Back