egr delet kit

scott2001

Its never fast enough
posting for a friend dont know much about fords where is the egr and what will it take to delet it off the truck. were is good place to buy it and how hard is it to install thanks

i have a blocked off uppipe i am selling. I am bringing it to TS!

On all the fords that we do egr delete kits on we make sure it is not a permanent removal....aka welded up. I would be careful of the ones that you can not reinstall for leagal reasons. Sort of like selling a car with out the catalitic convertors removed.

Liberator performance sells the kit that is removable..I know a few other do also

Ford Products

just dont want you to be in a pinch when you sell your vehicles years away

On all the fords that we do egr delete kits on we make sure it is not a permanent removal....aka welded up. I would be careful of the ones that you can not reinstall for leagal reasons. Sort of like selling a car with out the catalitic convertors removed.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Rob, you are a piece of work.:bang

If a customer that has my kit ever decides to sell his truck and wishes to return it back stock prior to the sell, we will exchange the modded intake for a stock intake. But I mean who really that knows an ounce about a 6.0 wouldn't want a truck with a EGR delete kit.

To the OP the install is not to terrible bad, it involves removing the top part of the motor but a person with basic mechanic skills can tackle it with now problem, the more advanced you are the less time it takes. We provide with all paid purchases a PDF file with step by step direction on how to remove and reinstall the intake manifold with all the torque specs and sequences, this document has pictures/illustrations aswell.

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me, email me @ abrannan19@aol.com or call me.

It's not so much who wouldn't want to run with an EGR - we all would like that. It's just that some of us aren't easily able to avoid the legal ramifications of these kits - necessitating the need to go back to stock.

But as I said..I will exchange a modded intake for a stock intake with no problems.

tell me what are the benifits of this, is there any noticeable diffence with these or is it more of a precaution while there running programmers and other goodies

Liberator performance sells the kit that is removable..I know a few other do also

Ford Products

That is perhaps the stupidest thing I have heard about EGR delete kits yet. If you trade it in they would NEVER pick that up, and if you sell it outright explain the system to the buyer and how the engine is in so much better shape due to the system.
Adam's kit (FCDP) is the nicest 1 I have seen out but it isn't the cheapest.

Perhaps it may be stupid to some of us.....but I like the fact that the Liberator removes your cooler and replaces it with there delete kit. NO WELDING.No shipping a intake back and forth.Waiting for a vendor to get a core back to send it back to you...blah blah blah blah...

With the liberator kit, when you want to make it stock...you go to your work bench....grab your old stock EGR and put it back on.....Im only explaining my opinion....Im not trying to get involved in the nonsense....just trying to point people to other products.

Who has used the liberator kit except me? Again I think the liberator kit is also alot of money...

I guess we should only talk about things from supporting vendors

Ford Products

If that is the case, why would you modify your truck in the first place? As far as I know, there are no diesel performance parts EPA approved. Testing was just approved for CARB and I'm not aware of anyone that has tested their products to become certified.

Adam’s kit (FCDP) is a nice kit and removes the EGR fully.

Liberator Performance is also a nice kit and removes the EGR fully.

We recommend both, just depends on what you are doing. They both require the intake manifold to be removed, so there is no difference in installation. I believe Adam’s kit has the better instructions and they are pretty easy to get a hold of. I my opinion, they win on customer service. I didn’t realize they would swap a regular manifold if you wanted to go back. That is a nice touch.

i have a Liberator delete the frist one he made up,love it.Costly yes,but one ot cleanest and nicest ones out thair.diesel tech has one thats almost a exact copy of liberators,never heard of them till i seen it the diesel power

i have a Liberator delete the frist one he made up,love it.Costly yes,but one ot cleanest and nicest ones out thair.diesel tech has one thats almost a exact copy of liberators,never heard of them till i seen it the diesel power

Yeah I saw that in Diesel Power and wondered who they were too.

I'm with Don on this one.
I actually had my truck at the dealer one day, picking up my work truck, and they were looking under my hood and noticed the kit. They applauded that my EGR was removed (using Adam's kit) since it is such a problematic area for the 6.0 motors.
I'm glad I installed the delete and wouldn't ever have a need to remove, or, replace it. +1 for FCDP here, and they have a sweet logo too :D

I'd go with Adam's Kit. But that's just because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I gave Liberator a dime of my money. Just my .02

Any of you guys with the delete had trouble passing emissions?

Most of you probably don't have to be tested...

Ohio has a law that if you weight over a certain amount and pass a sight inspection for all emissions equipment in tact, that you get an exemption for the life of your ownership with the truck. I passed that inspection.

I have no doubt that I would pass on a set of rollers with a sensor in the exhaust

Back