Egr Delete Kit Which One Is The Best!?!?!

6.0stroker250

:thankyou2:
Well i got my tax money back and im thinking its tome for a egr delete kit for my 6.0 now which one is the best?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Get GoGo's stage one manifold it deletes the egr and you get some added performance it's worth every penny.

just went down to doug's (gogo)shop today very nice guy. Knows his stuff.

I went with Adam at FCDP. Nice unit arrived timely but still waiting for my return on core charge.

Adam's kit is great and the price is good Fast shipping got my core charge back right away, and very easy to hook up!

Doug's intake does a full delete. That's what I'd do if i was doing it.

Be careful! If you have emissions or may have emissions in the future you may not want to delete it.

Our kit is manufactured 100% in North America, using North American Materials. Our parts are CNC machined, mandrel bent, and purge welded using our automated welding machines. We have sold thousands of these kits without a single failure or leak, and they are completely reversible if you ever need to put your stock emissions equipment in. This kit is re branded by many big name shops for their own product lines.

Ford EGR Delete

The "Passenger Diesel" EGR is the one I picked up from Chad when he was selling them.
The quality of the product really is beautifull.:rockwoot:

I didn't buy the up-pipe from him because I had already sent mine out to be ceramic coated.

The other good thing about these kits is that they use the Ford blue connector to connect to the oil cooler...not a chunk of hose with hose clamps. They leak....I know...:nail:

Last edited:
Our kit is manufactured 100% in North America, using North American Materials. Our parts are CNC machined, mandrel bent, and purge welded using our automated welding machines. We have sold thousands of these kits without a single failure or leak, and they are completely reversible if you ever need to put your stock emissions equipment in. This kit is re branded by many big name shops for their own product lines.

Ford EGR Delete

That up-pipe is gorgeous!:rockwoot:

Ok so what about a EGR Delete From Swamps? Basically the same as the rest?

The pictures I posted of the Passenger EGR delete is for sale...I ordered an intake from Doug.
I also have a brand new EGR spool valve plug.

The whole kit is for sale? if so how much?

What you see in the first picture, the "U" tube, blue hose connector, and the flange-o-ring bracket, plus, I have a new EGR spool plug, with the gaskets, and o-rings.
What I don't have, is the up-pipe...BUT...I have the V-band clamp/plug that attaches to your stock up-pipe. That way, you don't have to pull your up-pipe out...just pull your EGR cooler, and attach the blind flanged V-band clamp...done....and if you had to go back to stock, you could.

PM if interested....sorry for the de-rail