EGR port into an external wastegate port?

I like your thinking good idea for those who want to keep the cooler on, not sure if anyone has done because most people are taking the cooler off all together

If you really want to get smart, we could figure out how to relocate the stock EGR valve and build a controller to use it as the wastegate.

Don't know if it'd flow enough to make that competitive with just buying an external wastegate, though.

im currently running a tial 38mm wastegate off of the rear egr cooler port, works great , drive pressure is right at 1:1, perfect, truck runs way smoother and pulls extremely hard through 110mph

There's a guy over on CF who goes by the name AdamBOMB_STi that sells a kit to run a 38mm TiAL EWG from the rear EGR port on the stock 6.7L exhaust manifold. They're being sold through Diesel Nut Motorsports.

Scott

i have the second kit that adam built, great kit, complete ready to run... works very well, only changes i made , i plumbed the boost lines to the gate in hard tubing for looks, it comes with flexible airbrake line, im set at 35psi boost pressure and never see drive pressures above 45 unless i decel with the exhaust brake.