EGT's While Pulling?

yea I know I am just getting into going this deep. my truck isn't a dedicated puller yet so I guess I don't have the knowledge you guys do. I have been watching and trying to learn though. within the next 2 years I hope to have my truck a dedicated puller and be a strong one at that but I don't have the money yet to make that jump.

I still just go to the local "brush pulls" trying to get my setup tuned in so that I can start going to some larger venues.

someday...

Hey, we all had to start somewhere. I learned how to drive in a 84 ford 6.9 4speed that coincidently, the farmer i was baling hay for still has. I have never even owned a gas truck and have been turning up pumps, bigger injectors and swapping in turbo motors since 1995 when i bought my first truck at 15 yeas old. It was 83 F250 6.9. Of course i learned what real power was when i bought my first dodge.:hehe:

Tim

Hey, we all had to start somewhere. I learned how to drive in a 84 ford 6.9 4speed that coincidently, the farmer i was baling hay for still has. I have never even owned a gas truck and have been turning up pumps, bigger injectors and swapping in turbo motors since 1995 when i bought my first truck at 15 yeas old. It was 83 F250 6.9. Of course i learned what real power was when i bought my first dodge.:hehe:

Tim

I know how that goes. my first diesel was an old chevy 6.2 diesel then a 97 dodge cummins what a difference. then I jumped into new electronic diesels thats when the fun started. this is the first one I have gone this far with though. It will be interesting to see what it does at the end of the week when everything gets put back together.

Back