Electronics..... Lets beat this horse agin...

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
The only exsperiance i have is with hard fueling box's such as a redline, and and edge comp, as well as a quadzilla. Im wanting to try something completly diffrent to me and unknown becaues ive always herd there bad to the bobe box's. Anyone have info on a tst for an 01 dodge cummins? Herd they surge and act crazy at times similar to a quadzilla with a 3000rpm rev limiter...

i ran one. it is aggressive on the higher levels but i never had an issue with it unless the cruise was set. speed up/slow down when the turbo would start making a little boost. i loved the tst comp/ts mvp stack i ran. i could see it being annoying on a truck with a smaller turbo or fast spooling twins.

I like mine, it fuels hard. Like really hard.
I didn't like the mvp with mine because i cruised a lower boost than the preset on function...
Do it would go on off driving down the highway

Im running the tst comp smarty stack and love it stock charger surges pretty hard but thatll be fixed soon I prefer the tst smarty over the edge drag comp smarty stack

It works, my timing box is an accel version of a bully dog torque dog module, but something likea smarty will give you more overall flexibility

Ive got a bully dog tourque dog that has 3 position switch would this be a beter stack??

Try em out and see, might want to put it on with the superchips.

Alright ill try it out ill order my tst powermax3 tomarrow i got my injectors this afternoon!

I personally don't think a PowerMax3 is as hot as the comp box and the horsepower ratings are different. 120hp compared to the 180hp the comp is rated at. But I will say TST's products are great and Mark really knows what he is doing.

Hmm. I only used an Edge with a Smarty....but a guy at work just had his Quad crap out. I'll have to make sure he sees this.

I pooped today!!!!!

What do you mean?? I have no issue with anyone running this set up? Or i wouldnt of asked about it on a public forum Hethe?

I wasn't sarcastic in my 1st post, smarty did justice. And what "jlbayes" said about Edge is right.