electronics.... what to do....

triton

Scarlet Fever
Ok, I know it's a common question..... what to stack, what does what..etc.

My question is, in looking at my sig can you guys give some suggestions as to what will work best ?

Unfortunately, I had to give up the TST which seems to be to one box that those with lots of HP use. One day maybe Mark will have it figured out for the 07 but, they've had no luck so far.

Right now, I'll have a Smarty and a MP-8. I'll have the timing and pressure but, would I benefit by stacking a third box for duration/timing without using Smarties timing ?

Since the engine was just built I'll obviously need lots of dyno time to figure what works best but, I need to start somewhere though and hoped you guys could help. I expect some nice hp numbers just on fuel but there's always more to be had :ft:

geezz.. not one suggestion. :wrong: ??

Ok, guess I'll figure out how to smoke you guys at the track myself :poke: :hehe:

I wouldn't worry about a third stack. Smarty and MP8 should be excellent from everything I have heard.

I would be more interested in injectors and turbo choices at this point.

MD-LUCKY said:
I would be more interested in injectors and turbo choices at this point.

agreed but, it's what I had. Both brand new before the rest of the additions. Injector choice is questionable but, will see. Some Flux aren't out of the question but, what's done to my injectors is no different than some of the popular brands names do. were they done to the correct % is what I'm wondering.

The turbo I'm thinking will be right where I need it. I suppose I'll fine out :pop: