Elite Diesel Tuner???

Drop the prices and gain some customer service....they can't be that busy that they can't answer the phones...and they need to stand by thier stuff when it faulters....and another thing,,,,,,,call people back when they leave a message with concerns or questions....I have never seen such horrible customer service and a company that can't answer the phone...... And when you do finally get one of the so called experts they never do what they say they are going to do....I am venting because i waisted 3k on a turbo that went bad two times in less than 200 miles and they tried thier best to make blame on me...then it took months once they got it to get it back to me....its still on the shelf...I won't run it....

Elite is kinda hit or miss, which is sad because they offer a whole lot of parts that nobody else does!

IMO, they need to get off their high horse and drop those prices a little too...

There is some ATS'ism from that crowd. I think that is why the prices are so high. But that is just my .02

Well...Im going to go back to Twisted Diesel (the shop around where I live) and ask them about innovative!!!

Ther are probably a million posts on how good Eric is and I can't remember hardly any negative feedback. I'm sure he has made a few (and I do mean a few) mistakes but the big difference is Eric will fix you up and take care of you right right away. I have run Elites tunes because I lived 5 minutes from them. After running both all I will say is you will not be dissapointed with innovatives tunes or customer service

not all od us live 5 minutes away, and from mine and a few friends dealing with elite, all horrible customer service is enough for me not to give them any money.....even if their stuff is pretty good....its just not good practice........

There is some ATS'ism from that crowd. I think that is why the prices are so high. But that is just my .02

Maybe so!

I however looked at their site the other day and their injector prices are quite affordable now! I guess they figured out that being 1k or more than other companies just wasnt going to work.

Im sure their parts are good, but there HAS to be something done about customer service...

I think thier customer service will get better they have a new part owner that brought it some new money they have been doing alot of work with the 6.4's i think they are kinda smart for sticking with making parts and stayin in buisness before highering too many people... too many places go under when they think they need a ton of new employees. At any rate my buddy has an elite tuned 6.0 and it runs damn good im super impressed with it .

Oh Im impressed with all of their stuff even though I have not run any of it personally. Im glad to hear about the new guy there. It will help Im sure!

I hope Elite doesnt go strictly 6.4 on us like Spartan pretty much did though...

ya i agree but they make some of the fastest 6.0 that i know about so i dont think they will give up on them. Its hard for small companies to push new engines and still keep up with the older stuff as well.

Actually the whole thing that got me into a powerstroke was because of that elite tuned truck. Where i live there are about 15 tuned powerstrokes and 5 of them or more are elite tuned. My buddys 7.3 runs awesome... although some driveablity is takin out but still cant expect a ton of power without it being a little different than stock.

I've been runnin elite's tune ever since I got my truck back in 06. So far I guess I've been lucky cause the HG's are still intact, at least I think they are! :doh:

LOL my buddy likes the little peddle too thats why he decided to stud his truck before he had any issues. Everywhere he goes its flat footed. On your elite tuner super350 did you get the full fuel low boost and the lock up in 2nd gear?

LOL my buddy likes the little peddle too thats why he decided to stud his truck before he had any issues. Everywhere he goes its flat footed. On your elite tuner super350 did you get the full fuel low boost and the lock up in 2nd gear?

I don't know. I didn't ask for it. Tadd sent me tunes, I downloaded em, took the truck out for a spin and have been all smiles since. I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment considering it was almost 3 years ago, still got the same tune and it still puts a BIG ole Hillbilly grin on my face! :cheer:

yup thats good for sure. Im trying to see what my buddies has on it. I think it would have more in it if he got the converter to lock in second... that and if he would ditch the 22.5 wheels on it LOL

I definatly feel that it would make a huge difference on his truck but who knows.

Ya i bet. My dp tuner at WOT would lock going into 2nd and i loved it. wish my spartan would do that but im pretty positive something would break.

Back