Elite Diesel Tuner???

no too sure just seams like a lot of power at that slow of speeds would break something. ITs alot of power more than what im used too. There has got to be a reason why they dont lock it that early. The "new" tune still only locks up at 38ish mph.

oh sorry i tend to but in on 6L talk because my buddydoesnt know the first thing about his cept it runs good and has big tires.

Well its been a while since I last gave everyone an update but I decided to go with innovative. Called them today, had to leave a vmail, but hopefully they will get back to me on all the different types of tunes that I can get. I definetly want a smoke tune, I know all of you EPA people will be after me but everyone once in a while it just feels good! Other than that, not to sure what tunes I want, just dont want to blow up the motor....yet lol!!

Ive got Innovative on the Way! Now im really thinking hard about those headstuds and possibly deleting that little gasputterbackinthingy

Sorry im used to another site where you cant mention the EGR. Im thinking of deleting the EGR. It seems to do nothing on the 6 Uh Oh but cause more Uh Ohs! Would this be a good idea in the step to better reliability?

ya i would definatly delete the egr its pretty straight forward and its a good mod to do.

Sorry im used to another site where you cant mention the EGR. Im thinking of deleting the EGR. It seems to do nothing on the 6 Uh Oh but cause more Uh Ohs! Would this be a good idea in the step to better reliability?

I knew what you meant... Just givin you a hard time:poke:

its hard to sense sarcasm on these damned computers! thanks everyone for their input...i will look more into the egr mod...and am lookin at doin headstuds now...just preventative maintenance right? LOL...preventative maintenance for 6.0L = expensive!

You'll spend the same amount of money putting in headstuds and egr delete as you would to build a tranny for a non-6.0 truck, and you won't need to build a tranny for the 6.0. I think in the long run it comes out kinda even...to a point...

Got those IDP tunes finally..got an agressive tow...made the street tune smokey...and the xtreme street tune....IDP all the way!!! The 6.0 screams now! Now im just waiting on those headstuds to go :O

Back