elite diesels sct Xcal3

nick0360

hi guys i have a 03 6.0l with a full suncoast trans 4 inch turbo back into 5 inch stacks k&n intake cfm+ elbow and a sct with elites insanity tune for the longest time i wouldnt shift right no that it does it has big turbo lag and no smoke does anyone know whats up? also my best time in the 1/4 is 14.4 @ 92mph im seeing truck with the same mods well in the 13.5 range can any1 suggest something. i want to try dj's tunes but cant get in touch with the theres no number and its says there on vacation anyone know how i can try out there tunes? thanks Nick

Since this was more of a question than an introduction I put it where it'll get the best response.

DJ's Diesel is no longer in business.
Try Doug at www.gogodiesel.com

eric from innovative diesel, his tunes are about the fastest, i have heard good things about gogo, but eric's tunes won't disapoint

I would talk to both and see who you feel better dealing with. I would lean more towards Doug just cause he's closer to me.

dont hide it, doug gets very close and personal with the florida people that he tunes. its a little creepy but he says it builds a bond between them LOL

Well that's how some so business. But my truck is tuned by DJ. Back then he still lived in Miami.

i have tried everyone but doug. I got some of tadds,erics and dj's but none of dougs yet.(hint hint)

Need to put the cab back on the truck before you can load files into it.

I like to leave the cab on the lift and get in it and pretend I'm driving around in a monster truck:umno:the truck is back mobile once again.I finished it up around lunch today.better than ever.:rockwoot:

another vote for Eric from me... run his tunes since day 1 and haven't looked back- well, only to check on the other diesels in my rear view :evil

I agree, I hear all kinds of things. You'd be amazed at all the stuff I hear! LOL

georgiadiesel,
When are you going to throw some sticks in that Powerstroke so you can run with the Duramax's? You should have fuel envy by now.

I agree, I hear all kinds of things. You'd be amazed at all the stuff I hear! LOL

georgiadiesel,
When are you going to throw some sticks in that Powerstroke so you can run with the Duramax's? You should have fuel envy by now.

cant mess it up by doing to much to it.It is still my daily driver.If i feel the need we have 2 duramaxs at the shop.Our 2007.5 is plenty of enough if i have the need for fuel.Our 06 lbz is not bad by itsself.I will build my 6 liter one day.Just got to have something to get the kids around town in for now.Erics tune is plenty,still cant many of folks do anything with it,or they like to think they can.:st: :evil

o by the way i can hear somethings if you talk loud enough,my hearing is not to good!!