Pangela

Not here.
Kevin- Smokin Monster 1st Hook-

Natalie's 197ft:

Kevin- Smokin Monster 2nd Hook-

Ang's 167ft:

Moonlight Diesel:

Big Bad Diesel 280.4ft:

Nice videos Angela! Thanks for posting them. It was good to meet you and Natalie in Elko.

BBD i saw you and a green dodge going west about 30 miles west of winnmucca. i was i the carls,jr 18 wheeler going east to boise.

Scott, lol it sure as hell did get dark fast... you disappeared into the dust and black night with that sled, I thought you guys were headed in to Utah lol. Hope that video is at least better then what you managed to get, but yeah, it is dark... I should have been on the other side of the track for lighting, but when we heard them call your name, we were out in the parking lot scoping out a Giant Truck with stacks and tires bigger then me LOL!

Kevin- It was great meeting you also. Your boys are a total riot. I got a kick out of little "buddha" doin his deal on the ground next to your truck tires... but I guess that's better then on the tire lmao!

Hey Scott,

You ever think about making it out to any Utah pulls, its only 4 more hours from Elko to Tooele, its going to be Aug 4th at deseret peak.

Look forward to seeing you there also Kevin

bcumminsmeck said:
Hey Scott,

You ever think about making it out to any Utah pulls, its only 4 more hours from Elko to Tooele, its going to be Aug 4th at deseret peak.

Look forward to seeing you there also Kevin

A few folks have e-mailed me and asked me to attend a couple more pulls out that way but unfortunatly I have family plans that weekend and booked every other weekend in August. The long distence pulls are tuff as the wife only gets so many days off work plus add up the fuel, food, and lodging and you can only a ford a couple of long distance hooks. I was just waiting for the Elko pull to come a long after talking to Skyler for over a year about attending one of his events. I would like to do the BullyDog and ATS event but again the distinace is tuff.

BBD

bcumminsmeck said:
Correction on the Tooele pull, its the 3rd not the 4th
ill be there... i was at the elko pull too i talked to kevin for a minute or two i was the white qc lb with the billet grill and the big tractor weights

Last edited:
mclunas said:
ill be there... i was at the elko pull too i talked to kevin for a minute or two i was the white qc lb with the billet grill and the big tractor weights
There are a few white qc lb trucks running, I didn't make it to Elko, but will be at Tooele. Don't know if I am going to pull or not, but I will be there in the pits... I also drive a white qc lb Hope to see you there tomorrow:rockwoot:

Back