Engagement ring

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
Its not a huge ring but it is nice. 1/2 carrot total weight 1/5th on the center diamond. Ring size is 8.5 currently. It is a Keepsake ring. 14k Yellow gold band. Any question just ask. Need to get rid of it but it doesnt cost me anything sitting here so no low balling. I know exactly what I have in it and losing some of that anyhow. Just want to sell it to put the money into my truck.
600$ is what I want for it.

Attachments

• ring 1.jpg
    ring 1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 120
  • ring 2.jpg
    ring 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 46
  • ring 3.jpg
    ring 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 94
Its not a huge ring but it is nice. 1/2 carrot total weight 1/5th on the center diamond. Ring size is 8.5 currently. It is a Keepsake ring. 14k Yellow gold band. Any question just ask. Need to get rid of it but it doesnt cost me anything sitting here so no low balling. I know exactly what I have in it and losing some of that anyhow. Just want to sell it to put the money into my truck.
600$ is what I want for it.

Got tired of taking her **** huh?:hehe:

Got tired of taking her **** huh?:hehe:

Her choice not mine though she may have been bi-polar. So her loss :soap: my trucks gain.
Also another payment option you could charge the amount to Jeremy@ disturbed diesel and I'll send you a nice shinny ring lol.

Bump to the top want to get this thing gone so when taxes come back the truck goes under the wrench.

Ok want this ring gone but this is bottom dollar and if it needs shipped buyer pays shipping. 500$ Want it gone ASAP. Just think of it as helping disturbed diesel make money lol.