Engine giving me trouble

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
My 06 has been giving me two codes in the last week. One is P0234 (overboost) and the other is P0069 (Map/Baro Correlation). I have a quad boost fooler on and i can not figure out the problem. I had a map sensor and a new boost fooler in my shop so i changed them out and still shows the same codes after i get above 32 psi of boost. Any idea's?? thanks,Cody

Call Quad. I know some Bullydogs did not get along with the Quad BF

I have had the same setup on this truck for around 8 months or so. PPE downloader with quad xzillaraider

Just get rid of that stupid boost fooler. Your running a turbo arent you? by the way how much boost are you pushing when it sets the code?

I just read all of your post. 32 pounds. I spiked 50 the other day with mine and didnt get any codes. I talked to justin the other day, he told me about his 100hp map sensor he just installed.

1911 guy said:
Just get rid of that stupid boost fooler. Your running a turbo arent you? by the way how much boost are you pushing when it sets the code?

You are running a boost fooler too...its just built in to some box you are running :poke:

Call Quad and talk it over. Mine acted fine for a while then messed up....im speaking of my 05 CR that was at 608hp when it was laid to rest just in case you are wondering why a duramax owner is talking about this LOL

My quad box has never worked when i plug the map sensor into so i have always used the boost fooler. I called quad and talked to them, so i tried another boost fooler (new one) and have the same problems. So now i have had 2 map sensors on it and 3 boost foolers and it still does the same thing.