engine loping.. how to?

or get a set of 225cc injectors and as the fuel drips from the tip it'll sound like it's got a big ol' nasty cam! that's what mine does... it's pretty cool imo

what he said will do it, thats how mine sounds

MPG doesn't really concern me.. What are the biggest/best injectors for my setup? (2006, 6.0l, Manny Tranny, SCT with tunings from DP, 5" MBRP deleted turbo back, ARP studs (sooner than the injectors), intake VERY soon)...
Thanks!
-Ben

Well you really have a stock setup. You are kind of limited on what will work out. I would do studs, intake and gauges first.

Well you really have a stock setup. You are kind of limited on what will work out. I would do studs, intake and gauges first.

that is what I stated above... That the studs are before injectors, gauges are on their way.. And as for intake, it'll come eventually.....

I dont get this thread......I dont think he knows what he wants or needs or wants to get.

Doug......is this Jermemy who we sold that SCT

I dont get this thread......I dont think he knows what he wants or needs or wants to get.

Doug......is this Jermemy who we sold that SCT

LOL.. WTF?!?! eh, :umno:.. this isn't "jeremy".. and I know what I want and have what I need.. Your comment has no relation to my orginal post.. So either go on with what you know about loping, injectors that would work well with my setup, or don't post again..
THANKS

LOL.. WTF?!?! eh, :umno:.. this isn't "jeremy".. and I know what I want and have what I need.. Your comment has no relation to my orginal post.. So either go on with what you know about loping, injectors that would work well with my setup, or don't post again..
THANKS

If you knew what you wanted or have what you needed you wouldn't have posted. Stock turbo works great with stock injectors. Larger injector means larger turbo. Putting in a 190cc injector will get you to 650hp worth of fuel.

If you want a loping idle cam up a big block.

If you knew what you wanted or have what you needed you wouldn't have posted. Stock turbo works great with stock injectors. Larger injector means larger turbo. Putting in a 190cc injector will get you to 650hp worth of fuel.

If you want a loping idle cam up a big block.

I was saying I know the things I need, I just don't know what kind of things.. damn it, fine.... nvm

Back