Engine, p-pump and more!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
My buddy needs money. He has a deal for you guys. He tore his 95 12v down and was gonna replace the piston rings, but his plans have changed and here is his offering.

Complete 12v engine, tore to pieces, needs piston rings. Comes with ARP studs, ATS 3 piece manifold, 171 pump with 5k gsk, rack plug, benched at 500cc. The head is fire ringed. Complete package $1500.

He wants to sell everything as a package. Contact me for his number and you can talk to him directly.

I know you said as a package, but would he sell the manifold? I have a stock 24V I could replace it with.

He wants $1000 for the pump, so you would be getting everything else for $500. Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me.

i know he doesn't wanna split anything up but i'd buy the studs right now if they are 12mm, i'll offer 300 but i'll give 350 for them right now if they are new

i know he doesn't wanna split anything up but i'd buy the studs right now if they are 12mm, i'll offer 300 but i'll give 350 for them right now if they are new

I'm not sure if they are new, but I believe they were used once. He only ran the truck for one sledpulling season. I'd say he pulled it 10 times & now he is trying to join together with his buddy and build a RWYB truck. Somebody is getting a great deal!! Unless I figure a way to get $1500 real fast.

I just spoke with him, he is checking shipping for me tomorrow.

Thanks

I'm helping him with that. I use a company called A Duiey Pyle out of Pittsburgh, PA. Shipping shouldn't be too bad to a business drop point.

I'm helping him with that. I use a company called A Duiey Pyle out of Pittsburgh, PA. Shipping shouldn't be too bad to a business drop point.

Cool, thanks!

Shipping address is
155 crain bros. Rd
Grand chenier La, 70643

If the deal falls through twice you can put me in line for the manifold if he is willing to split it up.

If the deal falls through twice you can put me in line for the manifold if he is willing to split it up.

I Would split it up if, he'd ever call me back. I don't know if he really wants to sell it. He's never called me with a shipping quote.

I Would split it up if, he'd ever call me back. I don't know if he really wants to sell it. He's never called me with a shipping quote.

Actually, I told him to wait until I got time to look at the engine for you. All my fault man, sorry.

I just called him, I'm going over tonight to get you some pics. Sorry man, we've all been working crazy hours lately.

I just called him, I'm going over tonight to get you some pics. Sorry man, we've all been working crazy hours lately.

Its fine, you don't have to be sorry. I just took it that you wouldn't be able to go.

I didn't want to keep bugging you through pms, since your not selling it.

I do appreciate you taking the time to go over there.

Thank you

He said around 6pm, he will be ready to meet up. I gotta go over that way to meet a guy about some injectors. I've been putting this off & trying to do it all in one trip. I will post pics here tonight.

Back